Monthly treatment with PURINA TOTAL CARE Heartwormer, Allwormer & Flea Control for Cats
- Kills adult fleas, flea eggs and flea larvae in the environment
- Treat, control and prevent flea infestations
- Control flea allergy dermatitis
- Prevent heartworm disease caused by heartworm in cats
- Treat and control ear mites
- Treats and controls intestinal hookworm and roundworm
- Treats biting lice
Units in pack: 1 x 0.75 mL Pipette
Dosage: Once a month
Suitable for: Cats and kittens 2.6 to 7.5 kg in bodyweight
Not recommended for: Kittens less than 6 weeks old
Features & Benefits
- Prevents heartworm disease
- Kills adult fleas, flea eggs and flea larvae
- Treats and controls ear mites, hookworm and roundworm
- Treat biting lice
- Waterproof after 2 hours
Dosage and administration: Apply one (1) tube topically to the skin of your cat at the recommended minimum dose of 6mg selamectin/kg bodyweight once a month.
Dispose of package by wrapping with paper and putting in garbage.
See base of pack for batch and expiry information.
Store below 30ºC (room temperature) in a dry place in the original container.
Dispose blister, tube and lid. Dispose of package by wrapping with paper and putting in garbage.
Recycle box and leaflet. arl.org.au