PRO PLAN Essential Health is a complete and balanced small breed dog food that keeps your adult dog in good condition through tasty and balanced meals. It contains a combination of specifically selected nutrients at appropriate levels for your dog’s size, including a prebiotic proven to improve intestinal health.
It helps take care of your dog’s heart, teeth and joints, as well as improving their intestinal health through prebiotics. For a healthy, energetic dog that loves to share life’s adventures with you, give them PRO PLAN.
Features & Benefits
- Chicken Formula
- For long healthy life, feed to lean body condition using recommended daily feeding amount and Ideal Body Condition Guide
- Key nutrients including taurine to support healthy heart functions
- Balanced minerals, vitamin D and omega-3 fatty acids support healthy teeth and gums
- Concentrated nutrients to support the faster metabolism of small breed dogs
- Inulin, prebiotic from chicory, proven to balance intestinal micro flora
- Scientifically proven antioxidants to boost immune defence
- No added artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
By choosing to feed your dog PRO PLAN you can be reassured that our tailored nutrition will have a positive impact on your dog's long-term health and well-being.
Chicken (dehydrated chicken-natural glucosamine source, chicken); brewers rice; whole grain wheat; oats; animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols (form of vitamin E); wheat protein; barley; minerals, vitamins, amino acids, organic acids and natural flavours (including calcium, phosphorous, sodium, chloride, potassium, magnesium, vitamin E, vitamin B12, zinc, iron, vitamin B3, vitamin C, vitamin D, choline, manganese, vitamin B5, copper, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, folic acid, vitamin A, iodine, aluminosilicate, selenium); animal digest; beet pulp; fish oil; chicory and natural antioxidants.
MAKING THE SWITCH TO PRO PLAN®: By choosing to feed your dog PRO PLAN you can be reassured that our tailored nutrition will have a positive impact on your dog’s long-term health and well-being. Although you will be keen to see the difference PRO PLAN can make in your dog, please allow 7 – 10 days to transition from their current food. This enables your dog’s digestive enzymes to gradually adapt to the change in ingredient and nutritional content, assisting with the proper digestion of the food and helping prevent stomach upsets. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more of PRO PLAN until you are feeding PRO PLAN exclusively.
Please store this pack in a cool, dry place, out of the sun.